General data protection statement
Any personal information you give to Represent Us will be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. Represent Us will use the information you give to process your request and to provide any relevant further information
The information which you give will be used for the following purposes:
- To enable Represent Us to process your request and provide any requested further information.
- To compile statistics, no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published.
- The information supplied will be retained on a database and will be used for the purpose for which you have agreed. The information will be kept securely, and will be kept no longer than necessary
- The data collected will not be disclosed to any third party, except within the terms of the Act.
- Electronic records will be deleted soon after the account is closed.